FedBiz IT Solutions was awarded the Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) V – Group B – HUBZone set-aside by NASA on May 1, 2015. SEWP V is an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) 10 year contract with a maximum value of $20 billion. This contract provides a range of advanced information technology and computer technologies, high-end scientific and engineering processing capabilities,and network equipment. SEWP V is a government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) that offers procurement for the entire federal government and their authorized contractors.
Easy to Order
The SEWP Quote Request Tool (“QRT”) is the recommended method for obtaining quotes.
View the FedBiz IT Solutions SEWP V Ordering Guide here for ordering information.
Please contact our contract manager for purchasing assistance, quotes or additional information about ordering:
- Computing – Handhelds, Tablets, Notebooks, Desktops, Workstations, and Servers
- Storage – NAS, SAN, Tape Library, File Server, Virtual, Cloud
- Networking – Routers, Switches, Firewall, Gateways
- Software – O/S, Applications, Database, Storage Management, Office Automation
- Image Print Devices – Printers, Scanners, Digital Imaging
- Cyber Security – Network Security Appliances, Physical Security (IT Related), Antivirus S/W, Email, Insider Threats
- Video Conferencing systems
- Support Services – Site Surveys, Installation, Implementation, Training, Warranty, and Maintenance
Contract Number: NNG15SD01B
Contract Manager: Don Tiaga | email@example.com
Deputy Contract Manager: Marc Tiaga | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Expires: April 30, 2025
Contract Processing Fee: The SEWP V contract has a surcharge of 0.34% for all orders. This fee is built into the price of each product/service quoted.
You can contact the SEWP V Helpline by calling (301) 286-1478 or email@example.com.
The NASA SEWP V contract supports FAR 16.505(b)(1), Fair Opportunity, which require that each contractor shall be given Fair Opportunity to be considered for each order exceeding the micro-purchase limit, typically under $10,000, and issued under multiple award contracts. This can be by providing the opportunity to all Contract Holders in any one of the individually competed Contract Groups or selected set-asides. This includes Group A, B-HUBZone, B- SDVOSB, C, and D. The set-asides are Open and Open, HUBZone, VOSB, WOSB, SB, or SDVOSB.