Leesburg, Virginia, May 1, 2020 – The Virginia Chamber of Commerce announced today that it has named FedBiz IT Solutions, a HUBZone-certified small business reseller for Best in Class IT solutions, to its 25th annual Fantastic 50 Awards list at place #38. Celebrating its 25th anniversary, the Fantastic 50 program is the only statewide awards program of its kind which honors the fifty fastest growing companies in the Commonwealth.
“Being a part of the Fantastic 50 Awards is such an honor to us because it places us among high-performing companies in our home state of Virginia,” says Don Tiaga, President of FedBiz IT Solutions. “We are thrilled to be recognized on this list for the second consecutive time, and I applaud our hardworking team members for this great accomplishment.”
“Small business is the heart of our economy and we are pleased to honor the entrepreneurial spirit and hard work of Virginia’s fifty fastest growing businesses,” said Barry DuVal, President and CEO of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce. “Although we are unable to honor these business leaders and their dedicated teams in-person, due to COVID-19, we applaud each of these companies who continue to set the bar higher every year and want to ensure they receive the recognition they deserve for their contributions to the Commonwealth.”
To be eligible for the Virginia Fantastic 50, a company must be privately held with headquarters in Virginia, show revenues between $200,000 and $200 million, and demonstrate positive revenue growth and positive net income in its most recent fiscal year over the previous year. Companies are judged on four-year revenue history (2015-2018). The professional service firm Dixon Hughes Goodman verifies all award entries. Additional information on the application process can be found below.
The winners of this year’s Fantastic 50 were announced in the May issue of Virginia Business that went out to the organization’s 28,600 subscribers.
A full list of the Fantastic 50 award winners is available below.
Virginia Chamber of Commerce 2020 Virginia Fantastic 50 Winners:
- B3 Group, Inc., Herndon (Virginia Vanguard – Highest Overall Growth)
- Alpha Omega Integration, LLC, Vienna (Virginia Vanguard – Service)
- FedWriters, Fairfax
- Dynamic Systems Technology Inc., Fairfax
- GCubed Enterprises Inc., Stafford (Virginia Vanguard – Technology)
- The Language Group, Virginia Beach
- The Author Incubator, McLean
- Axiologic Solutions LLC, Fairfax
- Spatial Front Inc., McLean
- SOLitude Lake Management, Virginia Beach
- Changeis, Inc., Rosslyn
- CoSolutions, Inc., Sterling
- World Services, LLC, Alexandria
- U.Group, Arlington
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International LLC (ACT I), Arlington
- Seventh Sense Consulting, Woodbridge
- Firebird Analytical Solutions and Technologies, Arlington
- Criterion Systems Inc., Vienna
- ITA International, LLC, Newport News
- DIGITALSPEC, LLC, Fairfax
- Metis Solutions, Arlington
- Highlight, Fairfax
- WillowTree, Charlottesville
- Artemis Consulting Inc., McLean
- MicroHealth, LLC, Vienna
- Red Orange Studio, Richmond
- ProfitOptics, Inc., Glen Allen
- Single Point Global, Ashburn
- DayBlink Consulting, Vienna
- ValidaTek, Inc., McLean
- Capital Square, Glen Allen
- Karsun Solutions, Herndon
- Customer Value Partners, Fairfax
- Fiduciary Wealth Management, Alexandria
- T. Parker Host, Norfolk
- E3/Sentinel, McLean
- Enterprise Knowledge, Arlington
- FedBiz IT Solutions, Leesburg
- Buzz Franchise Brands, Virginia Beach
- Darkblade Systems Corporation, Winchester
- Open Systems Technologies Corporation, Gainesville
- Exterior Medics Inc., Springfield
- STARGATES, INC., Arlington
- MidAtlantic Contracting Inc. of Virginia, Woodbridge
- Contract Solutions, Inc., Manassas
- M2 Strategy, McLean
- Solvaria, Richmond
- Leebcor Services, LLC, Williamsburg
- NEOSTEK, Inc., Arlington
- Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, Blacksburg
About the Awards
Virginia’s FANTASTIC 50 award program is a signature event of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce. Now in its 25th year, the FANTASTIC 50 program is the only annual statewide award recognizing Virginia’s fastest growing business.
Nominations for the 2020 FANTASTIC 50 were sought last fall from local chambers of commerce, economic development organizations, and through the sponsors’ networks; companies may also nominate themselves.
To be eligible, a company must be privately held with headquarters in Virginia, show revenues between $200,000 and $200 million, and demonstrate positive revenue growth and positive net income in its most recent fiscal year over the previous year. Companies are judged on four-year revenue history (2015-2018.) The professional service firm Dixon Hughes Goodman verifies all award entries.
The Fantastic 50 award program is sponsored by the Virginia Chamber of Commerce, Cox Communications, Inc., Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Dixon Hughes Goodman, J.P. Morgan Chase, Amazon, the Westfields Marriott, SunTrust now Truist , Virginia Business Magazine, In Your Ear Studios, and the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority.
About the Virginia Chamber of Commerce
The Virginia Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in the Commonwealth, with more than 26,000 members. The Chamber is a non-partisan, business advocacy organization that works in the legislative, regulatory, civic and judicial arenas to act as the catalyst for positive change in all areas of economic development and competitiveness for Virginia. In December 2017, the Chamber released an update to its long-term strategic economic development plan, Blueprint Virginia 2025, which engaged over 6,000 business and community leaders to lay out a plan to get Virginia back to the top of national business climate rankings. Learn more at www.vachamber.com.
About FedBiz IT Solutions
FedBiz IT Solutions is a privately-held SBA certified HUBZone, Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned, and Veteran Owned Small Business. Our mission is to offer “Best in Class” Information Technology and Emerging Technology to our Federal Government customers through an efficient and secure supply chain. Bringing forty years of federal IT experience to the table, we provide our customers with the best solution to their strategic IT needs through a secure supply chain, ensuring the highest level of customer service at every step. For more information about our company or our NASA SEWP V Contract, visit www.fedbizit.com.